We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
When information is collected
- When you register on our web site by supplying information.
- When you subscribe to Interquartz products
Information we may collect
Interquartz does not collect personal information on you without your permission.
This information is supplied by your browser:
- user's server address
- user's operating system (for example Windows, Mac etc)
- user's top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc)
- date and time of the visit to the site
- pages accessed and the documents downloaded
- previous site visited
- type of browser used.
How we use information
- To improve service delivery based on an analysis of collected information to provide statistics such as the number of users, the frequency of use and the profile of users
- To verify and process payment — in this instance we use a third party to securely process credit card payments — Interquartz does not collect, receive or have access to credit card numbers
- To communicate with you
- To conduct statistical analysis of the users of our sites
- To send you information, promotions, updates and advertising materials
- To send you information on associated company’s products and services
How to unsubscribe
When Interquartz sends you information we provide you with an opportunity to unsubscribe. Click the unsubscribe link and follow the instructions to discontinue this type of correspondence.
Non disclosure of personal information
Interquartz does not disclose specific information about our customers and users to any third parties unless so required by law. In the event that you participate in competitions or other promotional events on the Interquartz website or the website of our Resellers or Partners your information may be disclosed to and used by our Resellers, Partners and or others associated with the competition.
In some cases, users' personal information may be publicly available through a user's profile display. In such cases, users have the option to opt out of publicly displaying their personal information, including e-mail addresses.
Protection of private information
Interquartz takes great care to protect personal data from unauthorized access.
All information gathered by Interquartz is protected by systems that require personal user names and passwords.
Cookies cannot be used to identify who you are or extract private information from your computer.
This site may contain links to web sites not controlled by Interquartz. These web sites may have information protection and privacy policies that are different to those of Interquartz. Interquartz is not responsible for the content and privacy policies of these other websites.
Interquartz maintains client data in a secure data centre. We believe that the security precautions taken by the data centre are sufficient to safeguard the privacy of both our clients and our client’s clients, whose private information may be held on our client’s system.