The DECT 2145+1 combines both cordless and corded convenience with the inclusion of two handsets, making it the perfect communication accessory for the home or office. The corded phone is even Operational even under power failure conditions; this 2 in 1 digital phone system also includes an Integrated Digital Answering Machine, Alpha Display Caller ID, 100 Phonebook Memories with 50 Caller ID Memories between the handset and base.
The DECT 2145+1 uses the DECT Frequency to allow for interference free communication. The Backlit LCD on the Cordless Handset and Corded Phone is easy to read at night and the design is stylish and modern to suit any office.
Uniden quality and performance makes the DECT 2145+1 an outstanding Digital choice.
- Designed and Engineered in Japan
- DECT Digital Technology Phone System
- Wireless (WiFi) Network Friendly
- Digital Duplex Speakerphone on Handset
- Operational Under Power Failure Conditions
- ECO Friendly Mode
- Integrated Digital Answering Machine
- Handset Conferencing
- Intercom / Call Transfer
- Visual Message Waiting Call Indicator
- Hearing Aid Compatible (T-Coil)
- Time and Date Display
- Polyphonic Ring Tones
- Battery Level Status on Screen
- Speed Dial from base
- Talk Time: 10 Hours
- Standby Time: 7 Days
- Wall/Desk Mountable
Caller ID and POP features work only if you subscribe to the service provided by your local telephone company. There is usually a fee for this service. Caller Type 2 service is currently not available in New Zealand.