Designed and engineered in Japan, Uniden's DECT 1735 uses the Wireless Friendly DECT technology and has an integrated digital answering machine with message counter so you don't miss those important phone calls.
Now the additional handset is available for DECT 17xx Series, allowing connection of up to 6 handsets from the one phone line to suit larger households - making life easier.
Featuring - Blackout Power Failure^ Protection Feature. When a Power Failure occurs, the charged handset temporarily supplies power to the base unit. You can then make and receives calls using a handset.
These phones are ideally suited to high density living environments and have excellent array of features suitable for any home. They have great talking range, unique styling, 3 line backlit display LCD display and are Wireless (WiFi) Network friendly. The digital duplex speakerphone on the handset makes handsfree communication a breeze.
This phone has a duplex speakerphone allowing you to have handsfree conversations and ensure you can keep working while on the phone.
Uniden quality and performance makes an outstanding and reliable digital choice.
- Designed and Engineered in Japan
- DECT Digital Technology Phone System
- Orange Backlit LCD Display
- Wireless (WiFi) Network Friendly
- Choice of Different Ring Tones
- Maxi Sound - Extra Loud Handset Volume Control
- Integrated Digital Answering Machine with 14 Minutes Answering Machine Recording Time
- Digital Duplex Speakerphone on Handset
- Advanced Alpha Display Caller ID
- 70 Phonebook Memories and 30 Caller ID Memories*
- Alphabetical Search and Dial
- POP ID* - Caller Name Identification
- Intercom / Announce Call Transfer
- Additional Features:
- Up to 10 Hours Talk Time
- Up to 7 Days Standby Time
- Wall and Desk Mountable
* Caller ID and POP features work only if you subscribe to the service provided by your local telephone company. There is usually a fee for this service. Caller Type 2 service is currently not available in New Zealand.
^ When a Power Failure occurs, the charged handset temporarily supplies power to the base unit. You can then make and receive calls using a handset. However, none of the keys on the base unit are functional during the Power Failure mode and the power life is limited to that of the remaining Power Life of the Cordless Handset battery